The Design Process
A great landscape design begins with a good listener; one who knows the right questions to ask, one with a creative eye and emphasis on fiscal responsibility. We utilize the seven principles of Water Wise Landscaping. Our fees are based on the scope of the work to be performed. During the initial site visit we will evaluate your existing soil and create a simple field sketch. We then develop the sketch into a scaled drawing with details of the existing construction and possible future landscape issues. Once you approve the rough field sketch, the drawing will be converted into a detailed CAD design. We provide each or our customers with a hard copy of the design along with an estimate of labor costs and materials that will be needed to complete the project in its entirety. We also make recommendations on soil amendments that will help insure the success of your lawn and garden. Arrangements will be made to meet with you for a final presentation at a nursery where we will discuss your project at length and you may explore plant material options.
Only the Best
- Licensed Irrigators and Drainage Experts can install systems that conserve water and eliminate wet areas.
- Craftsmen who are highly skilled in walks, patios in natural stones, brick pavers or decks. From grills and kitchen areas to pools and spas we can design for outdoor enjoyment.
- Landscape Lighting Professionals provide beautiful and effective evening illumination with added home security.
- Arborists proficient in all aspects of tree care.
- Experienced gardeners and horticulturists specialize in seasonal services, from urban gardens to estate-size landscapes.
- Certified Professional Landscapers who correctly plant trees, shrubs, perennials and annual color in properly prepared areas.
A landscape consultant will come out to your home to help you assess your gardening needs at an hourly rate of $65. (A minimum 1 hour along with a $75-$125 trip charge fee to cover fuel and travel time, depending on the location of your home.)
A field sketch is included with your initial consultation. This is a scaled drawing of the elements that will comprise the design. Optional: Design fees vary according to your needs and range from $125 to $500 or more for larger projects
Line-item estimates are provided at no cost with the purchase of consultation or field sketches. Our estimates delineate each component of the design, and split the project into tasks. Utilizing our team of experienced professionals allows us to provide a wide variety of services to match your lifestyle.
We are not finished until we have had a final walkthrough with each client. We make a point to test the irrigation system, make sure all plants are watered in and the job site looks better than when we got there. We provide each customer with detailed information sheets on their newly installed plant. Complete satisfaction is our main priority.
We will oversee your project from start to finish. We work with our contractors to make sure that every aspect of the landscape is installed with out flaw.
By helping our landscape clients evaluate and determine their complete project needs, we partner with them to deliver a successful project, every time.
Proper care of your landscape is important to us. Our consultants can provide you with pruning techniques, fertilizing schedules, disease and pest identification. Weekly or seasonal maintenance plans are available.